Himalayan Blue Granite
Himalayan Blue is an Indian Blue and Brown Colored Granite. This granite has brown blue colored background with a semi colored wavy pattern. Quarries of Himalayan Blue are in the Indian state of Maharashtra, but most of the granite is processed in Bangalore. The Himalayan Blue is a very durable and strong granite, it takes excellent polishing. You can use this granite in Flooring or Wall Cladding, but the most popular uses of this granite are Kitchen Countertops and memorials. Himalayan Blue is a medium priced granite and the price depends on the size, thickness, variation, and finishing.
|Name of stone||Himalayan Blue Granite|
|Also known as||Himalaya Blue|
|Sizes available||Slabs, Countertops, Tiles, Step, Risers, Headstone|
|Finish||Polished, Flamed, Leathered, Lapatro|
|Uses||Kitchen Countertops, Flooring, Wall Cladding, Tombstone|
Himalayan Blue Granite Slabs
Himalayan Blue Granite has two types of cutting as per the size of blocks, you can buy the following sizes in this granite:
- Polished Counter Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 65 cm up x Length 180 cm to 300 cm
- Polished Gangsaw Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 170 cm up x Length 280 cm to 320 cm
Tiles of Himalayan Blue
The tiles are used to make wall cladding and flooring, the following are common sizes available in Himalayan Blue
- PCTHB24x12 Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Granite Tiles)
- PCTHB24x24 Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Granite Tiles)
- PCTHB12x12 Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Granite Tiles)
- PTHB60x30 Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm – Ready Stock
- PTHB60x40 Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTHB40x40 Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTHB60x60 Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm – On Order
What other sizes available?
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in this granite with the thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
What is the common size of Countertops?
Countertops are available in following sizes :
- 27″x108″x2 cm
- 27″x108″x3 cm
If you are looking for a strong blue and brown granite for flooring or Kitchen Countertops, the Himalayan Blue Granite from India is the best choice. Floors of Himalayan Blue Granite are very glossy and strong in nature. This is a South Indian Granite and you can mix this granite with Absolute Black, Paradiso, Vizag Blue and other granite from Bangalore. If you compare the price of this granite with other granite from India, it comes under the medium price range. You can buy slabs, tiles, Kitchen countertops, and headstone in Himalayan Blue Granite.