IMPERIAL GOLD GRANITE
Imperial Gold Granite is an Indian golden and yellow colored granite. It has a golden yellow background with darker and lighter veins all over the pattern. The pattern is responsible for the high variation in the material. This is a level 3 granite. The brown and black garnets make a similar pattern in the slab and tiles. It also has some pink hue with brown garnets. This is quarried in the Tamil Nadu State of India. The quarries are with the proximity to various beige and cream color granite such as ivory brown, colonial gold, etc. This is a popular choice for making high-end kitchen countertops and flooring. You can but slabs in big, small sizes, cut sizes, and kitchen countertops at Flodeal Inc.
Get In Touch
Please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch with lightning speed.
|Name of stone||Imperial Gold Granite|
|Also known as||–|
|Sizes available||Slabs, Countertops, Tiles, Step, Risers|
|Finish||Polished, Flamed, Leathered, Lapatro|
|Uses||Kitchen Countertops, Flooring, Wall Cladding|
Size of slabs
Slabs of this golden Cream Granite are available with us in the following sizes :
- Polished Counter Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 65 cm up x Length 180 cm to 300 cm
- Polished Gangsaw Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 170 cm up x Length 280 cm to 320 cm
What are the sizes available in tiles?
Tiles are available with us in the following sizes :
- PCTIG24x12 Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Granite Tiles)
- PCTIG24x24 Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Granite Tiles)
- PCTIG12x12 Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Granite Tiles)
- PTIG60x30 Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm – Ready Stock
- PTIG60x40 Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTIG40x40 Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTIG60x60 Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm – On Order
What other sizes available?
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in this Granite with a thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
What is the common size of Countertops?
Countertops are available in the following sizes :
- 27″x72″x2 cm
- 27″x72″x3 cm
This is an elegant combination of blues, grays, blacks and brown. From India, this durable and versatile granite features a small intricate pattern of flecks. It is very popular granite used as Flamed, Bush Hammered, Polished, Leather and Lapatro finishing. You can use this grnaite in big projects as well as residential uses. We are leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Sapphire Blue Granite from India.
Leave A Comment