What sizes are available in slabs of Jhansi Red?
The block of ruby red is quarried in small sizes. We make small size slabs in this granite. The size is following
- Polished Counter Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 65 cm up x Length 180 cm to 300 cm
Jhansi Red Granite tiles
Tiles of Jhansi Red or Ruby Red are available with us in the following sizes :
- PCTJR24x12 Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Granite Tiles)
- PCTJR24x24 Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Granite Tiles)
- PCTJR12x12 Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Granite Tiles)
- PTJR60x30 Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm – Ready Stock
- PTJR60x40 Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTJR40x40 Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTJR60x60 Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm – On Order
What other sizes available?
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in Ruby Red with a thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
What is the common size of Countertops?
Countertops are available in the following sizes :
Jhansi Red is a dark red granite from India. It is very popular granite used as Flamed, Bush Hammered, Polished, Leather, and Lapatro finishing. It is also popular in making gravestone and tombstone. The tombstone is available in different thickness such as 4,5,6 cm and above. The only problem with this granite is the size. Quarries make only small size block in this granite, so we make small slabs in the length of 180 cm and above. You can also buy 4 feet and 6 feet length in this granite.