Mercury Black Marble
Mercury Black Marble is a Black and White marble from India. This has dark black background with cross veins of white color. This marble is also known as Matrix Black marble. This marble is quarried in Indian state of Rajasthan. This is a very good and consistent marble and generally used as Kitchen countertops. At Flodeal we cut slabs and tiles of this beautiful black marble from India.
|Name of Stone||Mercury Black Marble|
|Also known as||Black Matrix, Black Mercury Marble|
|Sizes Available||Random Slabs|
Mercury Black Marble Slabs
Slabs of this Black Marble are available with us in following sizes :
- Polished Random Slabs 2 cm MBMS2 – Width 160 to 200 cm x Length 280 to 320 cm
- Polished Random Slabs 3 cm MBMS2 – Width 160 to 200 cm x Length 280 to 320 cm
Tiles of Mercury Black Marble are available with us in following sizes :
- MBMCB24x12 Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Marble Tiles) –
- MBMCB24x24 Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Marble Tiles) –
- MBMCB-12×12 Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Marble Tiles) –
- MBMPT60x30 Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm –
- MBMPT60x40 Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm –
- MBMPT40x40 Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm –
- MBMPT60x60 Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm –
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in Mercury Black Marble with the thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
Countertops of Mercury Black Marble are available in following sizes :
- 27″x108″x2 cm MBMCT2
- 27″x108″x3 cm MBMCT3
The Mercury Black is an excellent black marble. This is quarried near the Rajnagar town. The cutting and processing are done in Udaipur. The marble is a very good choice for wall cladding and Kitchen Countertops. This marble can be loaded with Mercury White Marble, Fantasy Brown Marble, Fantasy White Marble and Blue Dunes Granite. You can buy a full container load of mercury black or you can combine the container with these materials.