RAYMOND WHITE MARBLE
Raymond White Marble is a white marble from India. This has white background with cross veins of black and gray color. This marble is also known as White Paloda marble. This marble is quarried in Indian state of Rajasthan. This is a very good and consistent marble and generally used as flooring. This is a very useful granite for flooring and Kitchen Countertops. Bookmatched slabs of this marble looks beautiful in flooring. We produce this White marble in Slabs, Tiles and Kitchen Countertops.
Get In Touch
Please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch with lightning speed.
|Name of Stone||Raymond White Marble|
|Also known as||Paloda White|
|Sizes Available||Random Slabs, Tiles, Countertops|
Slabs of Raymond White Marble are available with us in following sizes :
- Polished Random Slabs 2 cm RWMS2
- Polished Random Slabs 3 cm RWMS2
Tiles of Raymond White Marble are available with us in following sizes :
- Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Marble Tiles) – RWMCB24x12
- Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Marble Tiles) – RWMCB24x24
- Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Marble Tiles) – RWMCB-12×12
- Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm -RWMPT60x30
- Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm -RWMPT60x40
- Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm -RWMPT40x40
- Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm -RWMPT60x60
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in Raymond White Marble with thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
Countertops of Raymond White Marble are available in following sizes :
- 27″x108″x2 cm RWMCT2
- 27″x108″x3 cm RWMCT3