Black Granite Countertops
Gone are the days when people used to choose over white-colored granite countertops. Black colored granite countertops are creating a new demand all over the world. It is because it provides depth and a luxurious feel to your kitchen or any other space.
Why choose Black Granite Countertops?
Have you ever imagined which color hue provides the best depth? Black is the color that gives depth to any traditional or modern space. Being the darkest color it gives the required contrast with all other light color accessories in your home.
Another great reason is easy cleaning. Yes, simply damp cloth and wipe off the dust from the countertop. Also, the dust and dirt stains won’t be visible on your black granite countertops.
Being non-porous in nature, they have hardly any maintenance issues. This saves your costs as well.
Different Black Granite countertops available in market
- Absolute Black Granite– This type has a plain black design with no patterns or structure to it.
- Black Galaxy Granite– If stargazing is your favorite pastime, do install one in your kitchen or bath space. This granite countertop provides the feel of a galaxy.
- Agatha Black Granite- It is just like Absolute black granite but with veins of silver and grey color.
- Black Pearl Granite- This granite has black color as a dominant one with a different mix of colors like blue, gray, silver, and gold in the background.
- Nero Mist Granite- The feathery hue of gray and silver with rich black color in the background gives a stunning look to the countertop.
- Dakota Mahogany- Rich black background with random large stains of blue and silver color provides an enchanted look.
- Bianco Romano– Brown, silver, and gold splattered around in the royal black background gives flair to your fantastic kitchen and bathroom space.
All these countertops provide a breath-taking look that would spruce up your space.