RAINFOREST GOLD MARBLE
Rainforest Gold Marble is a beautiful golden and yellowish colored marble from India. This marble is quarried in Bidasar (Churu, Rajasthan). The whole area is a desert land. This marble is a soft marble in nature and we cut it in tiles, slabs and other cut to sizes.
The other name of this marble is Bidasar Gold Marble. The base of this marble is golden, with veins of white and maroon color. This marble is quarried with Green and brown rainforest marble. This is a popular choice for wall cladding, however many people uses it to make Kitchen Countertops and flooring as well. If not process well, the polish can be wear off, so it is important to have very good processing. It needs a little extra care than traditional marbles.
Get In Touch
Please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch with lightning speed.
|Name of Stone||Rainforest Gold Marble|
|Also known as||Bidasar Gold Marble, Fancy Gold Marble|
|Sizes Available||Random Slabs, Tiles, Cut to sizes, Step Risers|
Slabs of Rainforest Gold Marble are available with us in following sizes :
- Polished Random Slabs 2 cm RGDMS2
- Polished Random Slabs 3 cm RGDMS3
Tiles are available with us in following sizes :
Polished and Calibrated Tiles
- RGDCB24x12 Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Marble Tiles) –
- RGDCB24x24 Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Marble Tiles) –
- RGDCB-12×12 Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Marble Tiles) –
- RGDPT60x30 Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm –
- RGDPT60x40 Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm –
- RGDPT40x40 Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm –
- RGDPT60x60 Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm –
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in Rainforest Gold Marble with thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
Countertops of this Marble are available in following sizes :
- 27″x108″x2 cm RGDMCT2
- 27″x108″x3 cm RGDMCT3
You can use this marble in making high-quality walls, elevation and Kitchen Countertops. You can also use it in making staircases, it looks fabulous with antique or brushed finishing. It wears off, so you need to take a little extra care while using this marble.