Parda Gold Granite
Parda Gold Granite is an Indian Golden Yellow granite with thick black pattern. This is a light colored granite with dark black , blue and grey veins all over the base. The quarries of Parda Gold are located in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. At Flodeal Private Limited, we make tiles, slabs, staircases and other cut sizes in this beautiful golden granite. This is a very popular choice for wall cladding, flooring and Kitchen countertops.
You can buy this granite in slabs, tiles, kitchen countertops and staircases. Flodeal Private limited is a leading exporter and manufacturer of Parda Gold Granite from India.
Get In Touch
Please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch with lightning speed.
|Name of stone||Parda Gold Granite|
|Also known as||Prada Gold, Prado Gold|
|Sizes available||Slabs, Countertops, Tiles, Step, Risers|
|Finish||Polished, Flamed, Leathered, Lapatro|
|Uses||Kitchen Countertops, Flooring, Wall Cladding|
Sizes available in Parda Gold Granite
Slabs of this golden color Granite are available with us in following sizes :
- Polished Counter Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 65 cm up x Length 180 cm to 300 cm
- Polished Gangsaw Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 170 cm up x Length 280 cm to 320 cm
What are the sizes available in tiles?
Tiles of Sapphire Blue Granite are available with us in the following sizes :
- PCTPDG24x12 Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Granite Tiles)
- PCTPDG24x24 Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Granite Tiles)
- PCTPDG12x12 Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Granite Tiles)
- PTPDG60x30 Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm – Ready Stock
- PTPDG60x40 Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTPDG40x40 Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTPDG60x60 Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm – On Order
What other sizes available?
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in this Granite with a thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
What is the common size of Countertops?
Counter tops are available in following sizes :
- 27″x72″x2 cm
- 27″x72″x3 cm
This is an elegant combination of blues, grays, blacks and brown. From India, this durable and versatile granite features a small intricate pattern of flecks. It is very popular granite used as Flamed, Bush Hammered, Polished, Leather and Lapatro finishing. You can use this grnaite in big projects as well as residential uses. We are leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Sapphire Blue Granite from India.
Leave A Comment