Slabs of Rosso Levanto Marble
Unlike other marble, we cut this beautiful marble on Gangsaw as well as on cutter. We have the following sizes available in this marble:
- Polished Counter Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 65 cm up x Length 180 cm to 300 cm
- Polished Gangsaw Slabs 2 & 3 cm Width 170 cm up x Length 280 cm to 320 cm
Tiles of Rosso Levanto Marble
We make different types of tiles in Rosso Levanto, following are the sizes we regularly cut
- PCTRL24x12 Polished Calibrated 610x305x10 mm (24×12 Marble Tiles)
- PCTRL24x24 Polished Calibrated 610x610x12 mm (24×24 Marble Tiles)
- PCTRL12x12 Polished Calibrated 305x305x10 mm (12×12 Marble Tiles)
- PTRL60x30 Polished Tiles 60x30x2 cm – Ready Stock
- PTRL60x40 Polished Tiles 60x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTRL40x40 Polished Tiles 40x40x2 cm – On Order
- PTRL60x60 Polished Tiles 60x60x2 cm – On Order
What other sizes available?
We also make tiles of 18″x18″ and 400mm x 400mm calibrated tiles in Rosso Levanto with the thickness of 20 mm and 10 mm.
What is the common size of Countertops?
Countertops of this marble are available in the following sizes :
- 27″x108″x2 cm
- 27″x108″x3 cm
Rosso Levanto is a perfect alternative to expensive Rosso marble from Turkey. This marble is popular worldwide as a Kitchen countertop and wall cladding material. This is very hard marble, and we cut it on Granite machinery. Due to the hardness, it takes excellent polishing. The polishing of this marble is better than any other marble. Apart from glossy finishing, we also produce matt finishing and leather finishing on this marble. You can use this marble in flooring, wall cladding, Kitchen Tops, Worktops, and any other application.
The flooring of Rosso Levanto Marble is a very popular application. You can use tiles and slabs of this marble for flooring uses. The surface of the marble is all weatherproof. It does not take stains easily. You can also use Rosso Levanto marble in your big projects for flooring and wall cladding.